Neverwinter Forest Forest Sun
Dwarth
Hi guys. I hope you don't mind me joining - let me know if you'd rather I have Dwarth leave.
---

Yawning with the tip of his tongue curling upwards, Dwarth rubbed his left shoulder against a fir tree. He had been tracking a blackbird for a few minutes, crawling on his mostly grey-brown belly. His nose inhaled sharply, repeatedly, to draw in the most scent. The bird froze it's hopping, standing on the dead leaves cautiously. Dwarth perked his ears forwards, then round, listening for whatever had caught the bird's attention.

Somebody was approaching; their approach had upset a branch.

He stood up hurriedly, looking over his orange right shoulder towards the sound, triangular ears training in that direction. Glancing around hurriedly even as the bird flew off, Dwarth made a decision. He darted to the nearest wide tree and peeked out, waiting. The wind did little to aid him, throwing the scents away from him, but sending his own in the direction of those coming.

It didn't take long until his hazel eyes were upon those coming the same way he had been going - a large black wolf that looked older than Dwarth, and much larger in size, and another, whom was smaller in stature with an mahogany coat. He stepped out from behind the tree slightly, so that his front half would be clear on show whilst his tail and back legs would be hidden. He warily approached, eyes fixed upon the wolves, but approached in an arch - purposefully placing himself slightly behind them, but from where he could smell them without approaching too near. The last thing he wanted to do was offend anyone by coming too close whilst unknown, or get close enough to be attacked with little chance of defense. "Hello pack, he greeted, jaw opening to give away his grin. "I'm Dwarth. May I join you?"
Messages In This Thread
Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 06, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 06, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 07, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 07, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 09, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 12, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 15, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 17, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 22, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Dwarth - January 23, 2014, 05:00 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 23, 2014, 12:00 PM