Redhawk Caldera Preparation creates its own luck [MFT]
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
When Fox said she couldn't wait to see what she came up with, Somnia took it as a compliment. With the added head bump, it made her feel proud. Not just because she had a good idea about the game, but proud about her status in Redhawk Caldera. Not only was she the highest ranking subordinate, but she also considered Fox a friend, and was positive that the feeling was mutual.

To make it even better, Fox offered to help her skin. She started to do it before Somnia could accept or deny her help, but she would've accepted given the chance. She gave Fox an appreciative glance before the topic was switched.

Fox inquired about her birth pack, and Somnia took it as a sign that she could ramble about it all she wanted, whether or not that was actually the case was a different story. "I was born in a small pack that consisted solely of my family. I had a mother, a father, and three older brothers. I might have some older siblings, but I never met them if I did. We lived in a section of a large valley. It was forested with a river in the middle, and there was a mountain a little ways away from the one side of our borders.

"My parents valued dominance and submission according to rank very strongly. If someone of a higher place told you to do something, you did it with no questions asked. The only way to avoid it was if a higher ranking wolf vetoed the order. Being the youngest, I ended up at the bottom of the pile. My older brothers liked to abuse the system we had with the dominance, but we loved each other all the same.

"All three of my brothers left to start packs with females that hung around the borders as mates before they got to two years. That left three wolves left including me, and we weren't strong enough to protect our territory. Mother and Father joined other, stronger packs, but I set out on my own until I came across Redhawk Caldera."
That was her long-winded speech of how she got here.
Messages In This Thread
Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by Somnia - December 30, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck - by Somnia - December 31, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck - by Somnia - January 01, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck - by RIP Fox - January 02, 2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck - by Somnia - January 02, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by RIP Fox - January 02, 2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by Somnia - January 02, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by RIP Fox - January 05, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by Somnia - January 05, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by RIP Fox - January 07, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by Somnia - January 07, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by RIP Fox - January 08, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by Somnia - January 08, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by RIP Fox - January 09, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by Somnia - January 10, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by RIP Fox - January 12, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Preparation creates its own luck [MFT] - by Somnia - January 12, 2015, 06:31 PM