Duck Lake Secrets are bound to come out.
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel did not notice Scarlett was feeling left out of the conversation at all, he was too busy laughing and making jokes with Crëyr. Scarlett was someone he protected and adored, the silver female on the other hand, was someone he could joke with and tackle, not needing to worry about her safety, knowing she was strong by herself. He didn't even spare her a glance, not seeing how lonely she was feeling, lying on the snow by herself.

"Course I'm a great," he replied, grinning playfully at the Bypass female, but his brows creased when she asked if he was secretly a member of his brother's fanclub. He gaped at her, teal eyes widening in disbelief. "The fuck Crëyr?" he glared at her in mock anger. "I am not in my brother's fanclub and I seriously doubt he even has one. I have no idea who Flash is and where Noctisardor Bypass is." Shadow had chosen a good name for the pack, mushing noctis meaning night, and ardor, meaning fire together. It probably described the Bypass.

When Crëyr continued speaking and said his bro's pack was directly east of Otatso Wetlands, about three or four days of traveling. Well, that made sense, trust Hadrian to make a pack way further than all the other packs, making it more trouble for Raz. Scarlett's familiar voice shook him out of his thoughts, and he turned to her, noticing that she was lying on the ground, was she feeling left out? "Why aren't you a member of Noctisardor if your brother is alpha there?" Raziel sat down, scooting a few inches closer to Scar. "I didn't know he was a leader until after I was accepted in Swiftcurrent. Besides, his ex mate went there and now his pups are there too, gotta take care of them."
Messages In This Thread
Secrets are bound to come out. - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Raziel - December 24, 2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Crëyr - December 24, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Raziel - December 25, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Crëyr - December 27, 2014, 02:36 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Raziel - December 31, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Crëyr - January 02, 2015, 04:26 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Scarlett - January 02, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Raziel - January 03, 2015, 02:30 AM