Big Salmon Lake but i've got a blank space baby
38 Posts
Ooc — Will

The girl responded, drawing a smile onto his lips, Theseus began making his way towards her, noticing the lake she stood on was covered with a thin layer of ice. A very thin layer of ice. Whatever. That just made everything more fun, maybe this girl was also a daredevil like himself, and was going to do a whole load of dangerous things you could do when you had a lake that was frozen over, but probably had extremely cold water underneath. Excitement and adrenaline coursed through his veins, and soon he stood next to the girl. Looks like you've already broken the ice, the Chinese said, laughing softly.

Gazing into the icy cold water, Theseus grinned, a dangerous gleam in his eyes, the gleam only appeared when he was about to do something dangerous, something a normal wolf wouldn't do on a daily basis. So, he said, shaking himself, getting ready to dive in. You wanna go for a dip in the lake? he asked, turning to look at her, still not knowing her name. It was probably not normal to go on a dip in the lake with a stranger who's name you didn't even know, but Theseus was all about not being normal.

Messages In This Thread
but i've got a blank space baby - by Prima - December 31, 2014, 07:23 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Theseus - January 02, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Prima - January 02, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Theseus - January 03, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Prima - January 03, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Theseus - January 03, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Prima - January 03, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Theseus - January 08, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: but i've got a blank space baby - by Prima - January 10, 2015, 11:35 PM