got nothin' in my brain [joining]
13 Posts
Ooc —
Don't mind my bratty Sid...

-----

Oh, hell. Thistle Cloud introduced herself, and in so doing made it obvious that she could see right through Sidonie's charade. Panic fluttered in the eight month old's broad chest as she tried to consider her options without looking frantic. She was too proud to beg; the idea had no sooner occurred to her than she dismissed it. The urge to stamp her feet and demand to be taken into the Bay pack was nearly overwhelming for the girl who had always relied on such tactics, and her temper was flaring to the point that it was nigh irrepressible.

Sidonie decided then and there to push onward with her bluff. "My father will be quite displeased if I return home with news that the Queen of the Bay wouldn't even lend me her hospitality," she drawled. "It would be most impudent of you." The girl was unaware that the word she intended was imprudent, not impudent, but either way her tone was lofty and her stormy gaze was sharp as she fought to hide her insecurity in the situation. Beneath her thick winter coat, Sidonie grew thin from hunger and the wilderness in which she wandered was so vast and empty. She had to find a place that would pamper her as she was accustomed to and see her for the princess she was meant to be.
Messages In This Thread
got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 01, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 02, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 06, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 06, 2015, 11:15 PM