got nothin' in my brain [joining]
13 Posts
Ooc —
Sidonie is unrealistic lol

---

Through some wild fantasy, for a split second Sidonie thought that Thistle might believe her and acquiesce to the juvenile's demand. In the next moment, it was clear that the girl was much mistaken as the Bay Alpha's teeth snapped inches from her face. Involuntarily, in a brief flash of instinct, the youth shrank back, losing for the time being her haughty demeanor and flattening her ears back against her neck. Clearly, the sympathy and charity that Sidonie craved was not something she would find in Thistle Cloud's neck of the woods.

The older female's query set the girl's left eye to twitching irritably. She didn't have any skills--if she had, she wouldn't have been trying to manipulate her way into a pack. Sidonie had wrongly assumed she would never need to be a skilled huntress or a wise historian or a capable medic. Her only asset was her size and strength for her age, but among older wolves and those with actual fighting skill instead of just brute force, she would surely be a mediocre warrior at best. Frowning in consternation, she tried a different tact to appeal to the woman: "I have had the best tutors and I know how to be a Queen." Was it too much to daydream that Thistle might take her in as the heir to this Bay pack?
Messages In This Thread
got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 01, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 02, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 06, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 06, 2015, 11:15 PM