Ravensblood Forest Thinking out loud.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Of course! :) All good! :D

As the female studied the tree closely for scents, her mind was so busy with it her guard was let down. There tree was so old, and the higher she reached the more different scents made paths on the bark of the tree. Squirrels had make this scent paths. Oh how Scarlett wished that she had the ability to climb up and check out all the wildlife in the trees. It would be so good for her studies. When she heard the judging voice she lowered herself on all fours. Her red eyes fell down on the pup she met before. Charon was it? His curious coat pattern made her remember. "Oh hello," she greeted with all the politeness in the world. Her white ears popped up on top of her head instead of defensively falling back.

She trotted closer to him. He had grown since the last time she had seen him. Which was only natural if he was a healthy pup. By the looks of it he was. "You are exploring these woods too, I see," she returned with a smile on her face. Her tail wagged. "Perhaps you like a little lesson? Or are you too old and strong to be lectured?," she inquired with a soft chuckle. She remembered how defensive the cub had been last time. The albino wondered how the male would behave now. As a pup wolves had a free pass to do anything. Now the young male was a juvenile and he might got more lectures now on how to greet strangers. Scarlett was not that convinced by her own thoughts. Charon had greeted her in a rather rude manner.

"To answer you question. I am exploring myself. I happen to have great interests in weather patterns, plants and wildlife. Wolves spoke about the giant trees and I figured that I should gather information about them. This way I can teach the youngsters of my pack about plants. You must always keep learning." If she stopped exploring she wouldn't have found the lumps of fat on the beach, and the beach itself. Nor she would have found the hot springs. It was all for her general knowledge of Teekon Wilds.
Messages In This Thread
Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - December 30, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Charon - January 01, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - January 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Charon - January 08, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - January 12, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - January 15, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Charon - January 15, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Thinking out loud. - by Scarlett - January 16, 2015, 06:11 AM