got nothin' in my brain [joining]
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I find her oddly adorable in a very strange way haha

Thistle smirked a little bit at the girls final act to submit. It was better this way. Finally, the girl realized her folly. Thistle was gentle creature, but she was also growing into her own as she continued on as the leader of the Bay. She tilted her head and studied the girl in front of her. She did feel bad for her, really she did. However, the girl had been clearly pampered for far too long.

Thistle circled the girl for a moment sizing her up. She was going to be bigger than her, perhaps even the size of her son if not bigger. They were about the same age, with Gunnar being perhaps a bit younger. She stopped again at the girls face and looked at her. I am listening. What were you taught as a princess in training? Well tell me of some of your lessons? perhaps they could groom the girl into a outrider, and she had the bulk behind her to make a good warden or warrior. Though she would still need to learn to be humble, that was a given.
Messages In This Thread
got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 01, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 02, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 06, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 06, 2015, 11:15 PM