Blacktail Deer Plateau I imagine we're all right
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
It had taken a surprisingly little time for Osprey to adjust at to the life of plateau. Stavanger bay had been a nice place, but it had not been her home. This was... even though her den didn't exist anymore - the roof of it had finally collapsed, leaving her without a place to sleep in. The temperatures weren't that low though, therefore she could dig in a shallow pit, filled with dead leaves, curl up in a ball and sleep quite comfortably during the night and daylight hours.

It was snowing today and for some reason it made Osprey think about all of the events that had taken place last year and that had eventually brought her to the plateau. It seemed so odd that, while so many things had happened in her life to change it beyond recognition, the flow of time had remained the same. As it didn't matter to it, whether people were born or died, loved or hated, or simply lived out their lives as good as they could.

It was the sight of a familiar face that brought Osprey's wandering mind back to the present. She stopped, observing Saena from the distance, trying to decide, whether she should approach her. She was a little afraid of how the girl would view her disappearance and recent return. Sadly - she was in the group of the girl's family members, who tended to leave suddenly. Then again - was there anything in Osprey's tale that she should have felt ashamed of?

Realizing this, Osprey drew courage and drew nearer, greeting the girl with a quiet woof.
Messages In This Thread
I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 12:30 AM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 03, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 04, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 05, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 06, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 09, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 10, 2015, 11:17 PM