Silvertip Mountain i was the match and you were the rock
caught up and lost in all of our vices
68 Posts
Ooc — Mini
hahah old McDonalds fries <3 I love this thread

my heart's in atrophy

With his body standing over his already plucked limb and his mind trying to decide what else he'd take once he was done he pricked his ears to listen to the young girl's response. His rich golden eyes piercing through the female, watching her every move and gesture with the focus of a hawk watching a small mouse. Being a loner had certainly raised the Ostrega's natural skepticism towards others up a notch, and even if it would be unlikely (not to mention stupid) for the girl to try any funny tricks once she had already been peacefully entitled to a percentage of the kill, Ciervo could never trust to easily.
And if Saena had some sense she wouldn't either.

This feeling, however, was quick to be buried back into the back of his mind as the girl accepted his suggestion with calm words and moved towards her own bit. He grunted to show his acknowledgement to her words and like her, lowered his head to eat, his ears standing always on end in case the female had something to add -- which surprisingly she did.

Though he had left his home in search of another (as strange as that might sound) he had not yet found a suitable pack for him. Despite his double encounter with the so-called Caldera wolves he had not been in the least attracted by their offers, which despite vaguely resembling Saena's sounded much more tempting now.
"My plans are to join a pack soon -- I'll keep yours in mind " He barked whilst lowering his head once more to tear up another good chunk of meat from his pick. " Or is it a one time offer? " He barked as the same crooked smile he wore before resurfaced onto his narrow features. Though he could not deny he had enjoyed how their little team-up had gone he hoped she didn't want a straight answer then and there; especially because those were hard to give for the twisted Ostrega.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFFFFF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:80px; color:#000000
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:left; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#8B0000;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:32px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 16, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 18, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 20, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 21, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 22, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 22, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 23, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 23, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 31, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - January 03, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 11:01 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - January 05, 2015, 10:41 PM