Blacktail Deer Plateau I imagine we're all right
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
With gentle sweeps of her tail, the observant little wolf tracked the doe with her eyes. She was a nice example of her species, with a seamless hide and powerful yet elegant movements. A healthy animal. Not one worth hunting without the aid of the entire pack, and probably not worth hunting anyhow. Gamekeepers and, in fact, all wolves maintained a delicate balance in the world of prey. They took out those animals too weak or too old to be of use to the herds, thereby strengthening the herds. In return, the herds produced many young, some which went to feed the wolves...

But her thoughts ended there when a whoof drew her attention. Saena looked back over her shoulder, expecting to see a familiar and friendly face, for things had been good lately... but when it was Osprey she saw, she practically glared. She didn't waste the opportunity, however. Osprey had disappeared again. She was not fit to hold a place of import in a pack she couldn't seem to stay with, though her reasons were completely (just as they had been last time).

She flung her tail up dominantly, met her aunt's eyes boldly, lifted her lip and head in defiance of her aunt's rank, and said, much more coolly and calmly than she expected, "go away."
Messages In This Thread
I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 12:30 AM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 03, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 04, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 05, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 06, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 09, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 10, 2015, 11:17 PM