We could be heroes
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
I love their friendship <3

If Finn had not had the displeasure of being an only child he might have gone as far as to say Dante had grown to be like a brother to him, but never having any he was completely ignorant to what such words meant. It was undeniable that over their few encounters, the silver Ollivander had grown quite fond of the greyscale Alpha, hence the fact he ever dared to mention such private details of his life, something he would have eluded if it had been any other wolf asking.

And though this was the second time he poured his feeling into another wolf's feet without the protection of an armor of any kind, it strangely felt less stressing than the last time. Maybe because at least now Finn knew that having Dante trample over his heart like it was a piece of shit was not an option. Or maybe because the ease and tranquility shining in the man's silver eyes were more comforting than Finley's shit brown colored orbs would ever be.

The time that elapsed between his words and his companion's answer was still as stressing, but unlike the first time once the answer came it incredibly more revitalizing.
Guts? I didn't even know what I was saying once the words sputtered out of my mouth like vomit  He barked with a dry attempt of a chuckle as he shook his head disapprovingly -- of himself most of all.

Not a bigger idiot than me He barked, his voice ridding itself of the heavy coat of melancholy with every syllable he pronounced. And while he appreciated his friends support, his wounded heart was still not ready or even willing to insult the female that had once been so dear to him. I don't even know why the fuck my mind would go and say that He mused out loud while closing his eyes in disbelief and a bit of annoyance at how the situation had gone. Especially since it's evident she has a thing for bears, He finished more quietly, immediately trying to shake the gross image of a bear trying to shag a wolf from his head.

Despite the emotional damage the repugnant disappointment it all had brought onto both him , Finn was proud to say he had learned one thing out of the whole fiasco. He might have not found what love was within his look-alike's company but he had certainly found out what it wasn't.

For that he'd be thankful.
Thankful, he hadn't joined the Crapdera when she asked him to.
Hey He began as Dante confessed how he would have actually been sad to see him go. Then with his olive eyes looking briefly into Dante's in a complete no homo type of way he continued, Bros before hoes, right? He barked before breaking into an uncontrollable fit of laughter that however inappropriate (considering the moment) served as a perfect method to empty his lungs of the heavy weight her memories had left behind.

Finn would get out of this one, in the en he always did.
Messages In This Thread
We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - December 02, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: We could be heroes - by Finn - December 05, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - December 13, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: We could be heroes - by Finn - December 13, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Finn - December 21, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: We could be heroes - by Finn - December 30, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - January 03, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Finn - January 03, 2015, 10:07 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2015, 05:18 PM