Blacktail Deer Plateau A love for babies
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Blue Willow There you go! :3

After the albino female had ventured into the Ravensblood forest and investigated the sequoia trees she was on her way back to Duskfire Glacier. Scarlett knew she had to walk past the borders of Blacktail Deer Plateau, into the Northstar Vale, to continue going past Swiftcurrent and then on to to Glacier. She was in for quite some traveling. But it didn't matter to the female. Even though she didn't like to be alone she had no qualms of traveling and exploring. Although she did worry a bit about Néa at times. But the young girl was smart and Scarlett taught her the basics of hunting. If Néa was hungry it was only good to go after that hunger instinct and try and hunt for herself. Scarlett couldn't keep hunting for her forever. Néa was getting bigger and bigger, which also meant she had to eat more.

Scarlett realized that she was close to the pack's borders. The pale female was no real thread nor vicious or violent. She politely stayed out of the pack's border, walking past it with all the respect for the wolves that lived here. She didn't want to offend anyone. She knew Koda lived here, but also that arrogant silver wolf she met. Scarlett would dislike running into him. She moved into a trot, keeping an even pace to not tire herself out. As she trotted past the border she smelled a strong scent. Oh another wolf was close by. She rather not upset that one wolf. Injury was the last thing the female wanted. Although soon her blood red eyes spotted the wolf in question, she was rather.. difficult to avoid. The female stopped in her tracks. Her eyes fell on the bulging belly of the female. Instantly her want for her own litter surfaced.

Oh my! the red eyed female smiled. She knew that pregnant female's could be hormonal so she kept her distance out of respect. Especially since she didn't want a protective mate pinning her down. How badly she wanted to approach the soon-to-be mom. I know I am just a stranger but I just really wanted to congratulate you with your babies! I can't wait to be a mom of my own, her tone was utterly calm and friendly. Even her tail let out a quick wag in excitement

Messages In This Thread
A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 05, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 06:06 PM