[IC Joining] I'm going on an adventure!
2 Posts
Ooc —
Amzinasis had stormed off earlier that week, furious at what she called family. Well, as much as she would like to say it was their fault, it was partally her's. Her family, or small pack, sparred day and night, the weaker ones usually died. After seeing her little brother die, Ammy snapped at the Alpha and got herself kicked out. She was lucky only her pride was wounded.
The silver wolf's mind was filled with angry thoughts and her eyes were blinded by anger. She hardly noticed that she was walking in another pack's territory or even the fact that there was a slightly steep hill to her left. Amzinasis growled lowly as she continued walking, only to slip. She began tumbling down the cliff. Her claws dug into the Earth to try and stop herself, slowing her to a stop eventually. "Too close..." She muttered to herself as she got up. and involuntary yelp came from her mouth as she noticed there was a gash in her right shoulder, it probably came from a rock on the way down. She figured since it wasn't very big, she wouldnt have to worry about it for a while.
Amzinasis sighed and sat back down, she would try and wait until morning to look for another pack or something. She wasn't one to stay alone.
Messages In This Thread
[IC Joining] I'm going on an adventure! - by Amzinasis - January 23, 2014, 02:28 PM
RE: [IC Joining] I'm going on an adventure! - by Amzinasis - January 28, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: [IC Joining] I'm going on an adventure! - by Akhlut - February 03, 2014, 02:55 PM