The Sunspire If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Thinking of himself in a serious relationship was unorthodox to Sumayl himself, but he was past the point of marveling over the odd. It was what he wanted, and he had a hard time of looking at other women in any sort of attractive manner when Vienna kept appearing in his thoughts. He saw other females, surely, but not in the way he once had because whatever shine they had to them dimmed greatly in comparison to Vienna for Sumayl. “It's not just all about me here,” Sumayl corrected her, unable to help the ironic smirk that tugged at his lips. “Never thought I would be saying that,” He chuckled softly before he became serious once more and continued with, “It has to be what you want too.” Despite that Sumayl thought that a lot things were about him he understood that a relationship was a partnership and he did not want it to be all about him. There was no fun in that. Vienna needed her wants catered too as well here.

“No, it doesn't bother me,” If anything Sumayl found it to be cute. Suffice to say the golden Ostrega could not claim that she was his first “real” girlfriend because she wasn't. If a childhood fling could be considered real on any level. There had been a girl as a boy that Sumayl had considered his “girlfriend” only to find out given the fickle nature of most children that she had cheated on him with one another boy. It had crushed the at the time young Ostrega's heart which glimpsing back to it might have been the reason he strove to be a playboy and heartbreaker with no intention — until quite recently and solely because of Vienna — of stopping. “I believe we even each other out in everything,” He murmured and added, slyly, “because two perfect people are bound to be an untouchable match.”

Messages In This Thread
If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes - by Vienna IA - December 15, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes - by Sumayl - January 04, 2015, 11:35 AM