~Empty chairs at empty tables, where my friends shall sing no more~{J}
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
We're almost at enough posts (: I think if we both get in one more after this, we'll be good.

The change in the girl was immediate, and a warmth settled in the boy's chest when a light took hold of her once sorrowful eyes. A gentle smile played across his lips: her joy leapt to him and, though he gave a subtler display, Malachi felt his tail sweep once in an arching crest across the snow when hers drummed the ground in fleeting rhythm.

Pleased with the acceptance of his offer, the boy drew to his paws and stretched his hind legs in turn, taking in the girl with quiet contemplation once again. Despite the relief that etched its way through Linnéa's frame, Malachi did not fail to notice the equal exhaustion that dragged at her face. She would need rest and food before she could contribute to the life of the Glacier, that much he knew for sure. He had no den to offer her, but he hoped the safety of being within pack ground would give her peace enough. "I'll show you to a place you can rest." The food he would bring her himself. The realization he would not make it out of pack ground in the time he had planned nagged quietly at his mind, but he shushed the thought away. He would leave another day. For now, he would give his energy to this packmate who needed him more.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread