Blacktail Deer Plateau A love for babies
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett immediately stepped more back when the female growled. Maybe Koda was the only nice wolf of this pack. Maybe they were all like that silver male she had he displeasure of meeting. She didn't want to be a bother for the pregnant lady. It seemed that the pups in her belly were already pestering her enough for now. Still even with that thought the white female loved her own batch of little ones. Oh yes, definitely. Not to worry. I completely understand. Although to my defense I did stay off your territory, the female tried to joke to lighten the mood. As she got the permission to get closer, the female did. Her tail went from excited wag to a friendly wave. Calmness settling into her body.

Thank you. I'm Scarlett, the small framed female introduced. Her red eyes glanced over the darker wolf with a fond, yet dreamy, look. She wasn't jealous, but she was craving her own for so long that the sight of an actual pregnant wolf made her realize how much more she wanted it. Even now she had Néa as her adoptive daughter it wasn't the same as actually carrying them. You are a lucky female. I know that it might not be as pleasurable now, but once they are born you will have these cute little balls of fluff that love you no matter what. She encouraged. Maybe the female didn't appreciate what the albino assumed but Scarlett thought it would be a nice thing to say.

One day she would have her own. Hopefully with the handsome male she kept meeting. There might be a possibility on that. Still, they were not mated. The scandal it would be if she got pregnant without a mate. Scarlett didn't even want to think about it. Are you feeling well?, the lighter female wondered. Maybe it is not my place to ask. But I would like to know for research. I mean, if I would have my own one day I will be somewhat prepared for what will happen, she added with a chuckle.

Messages In This Thread
A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 05, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 06:06 PM