Northstar Vale moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars
it feels better biting down
16 Posts
Ooc — Ash
No problem, I just wanted to clarify! :D

With her affirmation, Skyfall began to pick his way up the rocks slowly. Climbing rocks this big was not something he was used to, though he had grown up near a mountain and had taken his fair share of rocks down. This was different, however, because the sides of the rocks were mostly smooth and gave very little in the way of leverage. But he finally made it up to the top, where she lay, and seated himself a few feet away.

Turning silver eyes toward the vista that unfolded before him, he smiled. "It's a beautiful sight," he countered, wondering what exactly she was looking for in the vastness that sprawled before them. "It reminds me of home, almost, though we had less greenery." The southern reaches of Canada, though he didn't call it that, could be temperate in certain areas, but he had lived in a small mountain range with his pack, until about four months ago. He had nearly torn off his brother's ear while defending his sister from the monster, and had been banished because of that kindness. Skyfall didn't feel remorse for that, but he was sure his brother still felt the sting of his teeth on the torn ear he had left in his wake.

"You could always climb a higher mountain, if you want a better view. But I think this one is just fine," he turned toward her with a smile, not realizing that his words might be misinterpreted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars - by Skyfall - July 25, 2013, 10:23 PM