Blacktail Deer Plateau A love for babies
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett didn't felt offended in any way. The female could understand that the darker female was more on edge. She was protective of her offspring. Scarlett would probably act the same way towards a stranger. That was all she was to Blue, a stranger. Oh nice to meet you, I think I will go with Blue then. The ghostly white female's tail still wagged in a friendly matter. Her red eyes fell into her green ones. They were really pretty. She always wished she had green eyes instead of her blood red ones. But that would never happen. Maybe if she mated with the right wolf one of her pups would have a set of beautiful green eyes. What a master plan.

Scarlett smiled at the pregnant lady. How many do you think you are carrying? Sorry for my forwardness! I am just so curious. Tell me when you want me to leave and I will go. But this topic is something I rarely get to talk about, she explained. Scarlett hadn't made real friends yet. Néa was too young to talk about kids, as for Meara too. Sen was not the conversationalist to be honest and Malachi, her alpha, definitely not the one to blabber about babies. Then there was Raziel, and Crëyr. Possibly she could talk to Crëyr about it. Or maybe Kove but he was a male. That might be strange for him.

Scarlett's ears popped up at the sound of a chuckle. Oh I can imagine. A body needs to adjust to such things, especially before and later on. I thought you might be close to your delivery date which is why I congratulated you at first. You and your mate must be really eager for their arrival. Scarlett also wanted to ask how it was to have a mate, but that might be a bit too intrusive. She kept it with her the baby talk for now. The female was glad that Blue wanted to share things about pregnancy with her.

Messages In This Thread
A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 05, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 06:06 PM