Swiftcurrent Creek a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
[size=x-small]Snappy post before I board my flight! Sorry if it's crappy; I had to post now or wait three days!
You got my 200th post <3[/size]

Falwasi shot a mischievous look towards the umber male at his comment, her eyes scintillating with trouble. She was indeed a frustrating woman — she was headstrong and reclusive and her mood could flip like a light switch. And she wasn't going to change.

The regal let his rump collapse to the floor, much like his confession that voiced what seemed like his defeat. He spoke with his eyes on Falwasi's face, and the very action made her feel like his revelation was causing her to burn right through with despondence. Then, he looked away towards the tumbling waters of the creek that were hushed by the glaze of ice, relieving Falwasi from the aqua grip.

With a shake of her slim head, Falwasi filled the gap between them, giving Scimitar's shoulder a solid nudge before sitting down gracefully before him, dark creams and honeys of her chest fireflies in the night. "And what are you going to do about it?" Brooding wasn't going to solve anything. Maybe answering questions would.

The Alpha had brought this topic up a couple of months ago during a pack meeting. The responses were not exactly.. encouraging. But a lot had changed since then. The Creek had new members, loyal wolves had disappeared, and Falwasi would be holding her breath until the day the Bypass should barrage them. Maybe it was time for change.
Messages In This Thread
a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 01, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 02, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 04, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 04, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 08, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 10, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - January 20, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Falwasi - February 17, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor - by Scimitar - February 21, 2015, 09:02 AM