Redhawk Caldera quickness is the essence of war
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
•can definitely count this as a counselor trade thread, yea?•

Ash had spent enough time in the land, and met enough wolves , and did enough deeds to know who was who, so far. And with it came precise words, though in the same hippie manner he spoke em in.
Trotting past a cliff drop off, the teen motioned to it, a admirant glow to his radiant sun colored face.

"This spot here's a chill crook ta nab a sun set. Great for views down below, and for a date with a chick."

Insert eyebrow wigglage.
The mention of stature in the pack allowed Ash to focus on something thickly portrayed in the basics of a pack. Yea, everyone had their place. But who was really who?

"So far, only Hawk I know that's mad stone, is Foxy Babe. She's a fireball, all right, but she's only chilled down with her bae, the Head Honcho, Per. I haven't eyed her sparkin free with any other Hawk, but she's not a narc. She looks out for us, and she does it right."

Memories. Sometimes, they were nice. Other times, they sucked sandwich balls. But the good thing about both, was that they existed for a reason. Same way for the teen bringing babes left and right to the Dera's doorstep, thinkin he could continue with his thought of saving the world. But thanks to Flamin Fae and Dark Dude, he was able to see he couldn't save the world.
And he was grateful for that.
Messages In This Thread
quickness is the essence of war - by Theseus - November 19, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Ashton - December 08, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Theseus - December 27, 2014, 01:22 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Ashton - January 05, 2015, 02:01 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Theseus - January 08, 2015, 05:26 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Ashton - January 13, 2015, 02:26 AM