Blacktail Deer Plateau A love for babies
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett's brows raised when the female elaborated on the counter pups she was carrying. The albino was a small framed wolf. She wondered how swollen she would be if she had only 2 to 3. That would be quite the sight. She would probably waddle as much as this female. A gentle smile popped on her face. I hope there are at least 2. I am taking care of one the youngsters of our pack, orphaned, and it is sad to see how they have no one of their own age to play with. Well she does have another pup but she is far more independent than my little Néa.

The white girl bobbed her head into a respectful nod. Glad that her questions weren't bothering the hormonal mother. Her tail began to wag faster. How exciting!! Are you nervous? What I could tell from my mother she had quite some pains. Scarlett had been often reminded of what pain her mother went through to birth her, and how much of a pain in the ass she was when she did something wrong. Scarlett didn't had the most loving mother. Oh well. Scarlett would better her life, she would be an amazing mom. Sweet and warm. Her pups would be raised with love an care.

Oh do give my genuine wishes to him too. Ah this makes my day. Scarlett was often lost in her fairytale world. She loved the concept of finding a song handsome mate and he would love and protect her. She would give him the most cutest little pups ever who would later be strong young princes and princesses. A dreamy sigh left her lips.

Messages In This Thread
A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 04, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 04, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 05, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 05, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 06, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: A love for babies - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 06:06 PM