Blacktail Deer Plateau I imagine we're all right
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
When Osprey met her gaze, although there was no response to her challenge, Saena puffed up like a pissed off cat. Her size wasn't very considerable, but she nevertheless did her best to show it off and intimidate her aunt into submitting to her, lest she have to force it as she had on Tauska. The juvenile wasn't kidding around with the dominance displays; she felt she'd earned a permanent place in the ranks, and had no illusions about how to reach the highest ones. If she had to scrap with her pack mates for it, she would.

Still, this wasn't a mere dominance display. This one was fueled with all of the betrayal Saena had felt in her life. Osprey was the least close of her relatives—her disappearance had made only a minor impact—but her reappearance was unwelcome all the same. "I don't want you around me," she said heavily, with a glare to back her up. "I'm sick of your family."

It was her family, too, but by stripping herself of their name she fancied she'd denounced them. She was a child of the Plateau now, felt a greater allegiance to perfect strangers here than to Redleaf-DiSarinnos who had left.
Messages In This Thread
I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 12:30 AM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 03, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 04, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 05, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 06, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 09, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 10, 2015, 11:17 PM