Vendetta's Threshold
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Still on TBD but I thought Slade deserved someone to answer him ;D.

The large grey male was slowly scanning his surroundings. He needed to know every corner of his new homeland if he didn't want to have any disadvantage. Burke made a challenging task since there where caves of endless tunnels under his paws without him knowing. That would be a quest for later. Now the new member focussed on finding pinpoints to remember. His light blue eyes scanned calmly around him. His docked tail held high, mostly because he was used to carry it like that. It was so refreshing to not have to watch his back all the time. If he lowered his tail he would have been in a fight with Roran for dominance.

His head raised when a howl summoned him. Burke wasn't the one to disobey orders. He had been an alpha himself, once, and he appreciated it when wolves immediately listened to his howl. Him being the newbie really grounded him. Every wolf was probably higher in rank than him and he would prove to them all that he was useful. His age and experience meant nothing, probably. His darker paws carried him to the sound that summoned him. Burke soon went from hearing to smelling to track the other wolf's location. His light blue eyes were the first thing to catch on when he stepped out of the underbrush, followed by his large grey body and ending with his stump of a tail.

"I've heard your call, oh dark one, and I am here to offer you my help. You may call me Burke." It was shown by his battle scars he knew his way around. He was a grown adult, 5 years old and still growing strong. He bobbed his head showing a short nod in good fashion, for now. He first had to see for what he was summoned.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - October 06, 2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 05, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 06, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 06, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 07, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 07, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 08, 2015, 07:09 PM