Vendetta's Threshold
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Hopefully I will! Haha. Oh yes, poor Slade will have to wait for a new servant to listen to his call. ;'D Also saddening, because, I can see them become great friends

The Alaskan was pleased to see that he was not greeted with dislike or arrogance, even his parents were respectfully graced. Oh yes. This pack was exactly what he needed at the moment. Burke had and still was very respectful towards his elderly folks. He was certain that his 9 year old father was still on top of the pack. "Beautifully crafted indeed.." He grinned a little at the sarcasm. ".. I come from a land where thorns grew. My paws favor these soft and dark grounds," he lightly joked back with his charming attitude. "But before that I had the pleasure to be raised by a traditional pack in Alaska. Cold is no enemy to me anymore," he added.

Blue orbits were laid down on the nightmare black wolf. "I must say you decorate quite well in these surroundings," the male couldn't help but grin. The orange eyes of the other could possibly haunt someone's dreams, or would they be nightmares then? The calm wolf moved his docked tail a bit up in curiosity. He had not gotten the pleasure of learning the other's name. Maybe he was one of those mysterious and elusive wolves. Burke wasn't sure he would fit that type, still, you would never know. "What do you want me to call you, Dark One? I would keep calling you dark one, but something tells me there are more black wolves in this pack other than you and the Priestess."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - October 06, 2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 05, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 06, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 06, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 07, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 07, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 08, 2015, 07:09 PM