Emberwood Don't put me on display
22 Posts
Ooc — MudBug

C A L B R A C H

Calbrach's wandering had led him away from the cover of the forest and into the open valleys to the north west. Among the vastness he'd found a small wood, an enchanting place. Plenty of squirrels, rabbits, and other creatures chattered in the trees and walked the grounds without fear.

As charming as it was, he almost felt bad for his appetite. Watching so much frolicking prey had made his mouth water just a tad, but he wondered if her could bring himself to smother such happy little lights of life. Perhaps he should wander to some miserable land and put those poor creatures out of their misery.
His face hung as he realized there was little option. With a shake of his pelt - as if to shake away his hunter's guilt - he leaped onto a thick branch, hanging precariously low to the ground. From there he slowly walked the tree limbs, leaping where he needed, watching the ground closely for signs of life.

He spotted more than he'd bargained for. A wolf, a strong female, walked the forest floor. Calbrach was uncertain how to proceed. He needed to eat, yes, but doubted it was worth a potential fight with a strong predator. Even from his lofty post he could see the tension in the wolf's movements - very alert creatures, he would give them that.

Bringing himself into a more agile position - directly above the wolf, but poised to leap some distance beyond the trees and bound into the horizon - he spoke.
"Have I encroached upon some sacred hunting grounds, or are you simply here to enjoy the thriving scenery and wildlife?"

Messages In This Thread
Don't put me on display - by Manauia IA - December 23, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Don't put me on display - by Calbrach - January 05, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Don't put me on display - by Manauia IA - January 14, 2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Don't put me on display - by Calbrach - January 29, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: Don't put me on display - by Manauia IA - February 15, 2015, 02:20 AM