the black sun system [j]
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#2a1035">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#371533"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#441a30">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#521f2c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f2429">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c2926"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#792e23">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#86331f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#94381c">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a13c19"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#ae4116">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bb4612"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c84b0f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d5500c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e35509">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f05a05"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#fc5e02">c</FONT><br /><FONT COLOR="#fc5e02">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f55c04">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ed5906">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e55608">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dd530a">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d4500c">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cc4d0e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c44a10"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bc4712">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b44414">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ac4116"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a43e18">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9c3b1a">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#94381c">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8b341e">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#833120"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#7b2e22">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#732b24">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6b2826">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#632528">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5b222a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#531f2c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a1c2e">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#421930"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a1632">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#321334">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2a1035">u</FONT></i></span></p>
62 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I get carried away when I write for Sinaaq. :P Obviously, Sinaaq's thoughts do not in any way reflect my own, personal thoughts.

Sinaaq did not necessarily share Quicksilver's outlook on the old saying of "sharing is caring" though the ebony darkling did not voice this. Instead, he made a small indignant noise in the back of his throat mere moments before Kaname had made his presence known to them. Quicksilver, Sinaaq noticed, seem to be content to allow Sinaaq to do the speaking for them which was a task the darkling took to without hesitation. He did not mind being in charge of their little duo, surprised albeit pleasantly so that Quicksilver was alright with him speaking for them in a collective manner. This was something that Sinaaq had grown used to while he had been raising Adlartok and it was a pattern he fell back into with ease and comfort.

Noticing Kaname's ...discomfort — which did not adequately describe the touch of ire that has begun to show upon the earthen male's face — Sinaaq peeked a glance at Quicksilver to let out softly exasperated and subtle snort, accompanied with a roll of his eyes. Quicksilver did not seem to bother making attempts to hide the fact that the unimpressive queen (in Sinaaq's first impression opinion) had caught his eye; Sinaaq had begun to assume that as long as it was young, pretty and had the appropriate parts it would without a doubt, catch Quicksilver's eye. "aufhören, dass" Sinaaq hissed at his companion quietly in German, his eyes shooting Quicksilver a warning that spoke what his words had meant clearly — even if the German was little more than jibberish to his companion. Sinaaq turned his attention to the queen that Quicksilver been admiring, further not impressed with Kaname's willingness to share anything with them for the simple fact they were strangers. Pensive and contemptuous expression took over Sinaaq's Face, considering that not only was she unprofessional but her mate was an idiot. Cruelly his lips twisted ever so slightly at his own crude humor: they were a match made in heaven.how is the day expect to get numbers that they refused to speak of anything within their borders?

Thus far these Spine wolves were a strike away from him abruptly (and rudely) turning and walking away. Whether Quicksilver would follow or not, if it came to that, Sinaaq did not know and did not much care currently. "That depends on whether Quicksilver and I will be comfortable with calling this place home," As it stood, lest he usurp (as dangerous as such thought was) he not confident that he would be comfortable here at all. Kaname's 'I'm not telling you anything' attitude had not won any points in their favor. It was a pack and one that smelled like they could use the bodies to fill their ranks. The scent of a pack's border markers told a lot about the pack's numbers, after all. "Useful things. How you lead," Sinaaq felt the slight twitch of his lips in a sardonic jeer at that though as quickly as it came it had gone as if the expression had never been there in the first place. "What you look for in a potential members, what you expect of your current members — I don't mean trades. I need more specific than that." Anyone could give him cock and bull about trades, because every pack expected their members to pick up trades and telling him that they expected as much when he suspected it was a requirement already would prove to be entirely redundant and unhelpful to him.

Messages In This Thread
the black sun system [j] - by Sinaaq - January 03, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: the black sun system [j] - by Merc - January 03, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: the black sun system [j] - by Kaname - January 03, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: the black sun system [j] - by Cara - January 03, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: the black sun system [j] - by Sinaaq - January 04, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: the black sun system [j] - by Merc - January 04, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: the black sun system [j] - by Kaname - January 04, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: the black sun system [j] - by Cara - January 04, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: the black sun system [j] - by Sinaaq - January 05, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: the black sun system [j] - by Merc - January 06, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: the black sun system [j] - by Kaname - January 12, 2015, 08:51 PM