Otatso Wetlands This race is a prophecy.
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I am feeling like she might become somewhat of a master at bad timing :D I just couldn't resist. If this needs to go to a spar it can... Manauia won't attack but I dunno about Njal XD

The male paused at her words at least, and his snarled response gave her some delight. To let such feelings take hold was not true to the warrior's way, but to say his misery didn't appeal to her greatly would be a lie. She was still rather embittered over her banishment, or rather what might as well be called that. Seeing another even lower than she was a true delight.

Her words were not rashly spoken despite their harsh nature. They would serve, in her estimation, one of two purposes. Either this man would take the challenge and remain, or he would depart with even more anger in his heart. If the first were the case, she could perhaps take some of the credit, further cementing her place here. She would prefer the alternative, though. Not only did she not care about the respect she got here (not beyond being assured a place in the ranks), but she thought him a sorry prize in any event. But if he left and she could claim she attempted to stop him, she might perhaps win the favor of his daughter. And therein lay a prize. The Amazonian had now gotten it into her head that a bit of recruiting could not go amiss.

If they were worthy. That was yet to be seen.

"But I know a coward when I see one, for I have seen many in my life. I have felt their throats between my teeth, for that is the reward befitting such. And it is the only thing I would ask for, should I betray my home as you betray yours." She curled her lip. "But by all means, keep running. Perhaps the winter will grant you the fate you deserve."
Messages In This Thread
This race is a prophecy. - by RIP Njal - January 04, 2015, 08:02 PM
RE: This race is a prophecy. - by Manauia IA - January 05, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: This race is a prophecy. - by RIP Njal - January 05, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: This race is a prophecy. - by Manauia IA - January 05, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: This race is a prophecy. - by RIP Njal - January 06, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: This race is a prophecy. - by Manauia IA - January 10, 2015, 11:36 PM