Vendetta's Threshold
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
The large grey slowly lowered his hindquarters in a sitting position. As the brief chat continued. His coat was once more as thick as it would get. In the spring the ground would be dusted with all his shedding body hair. He disliked summer. It was too hot and too bright. He preferred the winter far more, which seemed logical for an Alaskan. Another respectful bow of his head. "Merry meet, Slade Nightmare. A much better calling than oh dark one. I am not the most creative as it seems," he returned with a deep calm tone. His dark charcoal tipped ears popped up once the wolf across from him spoke about his past. He approved, especially since their past seemed to aline a bit.

"Dreadful beings some females. All they want is attention," he voiced his opinion. "Not that all females are like that. You just need to get the right ones. The whiny and flowery ones are for other purposes, if you know what I mean," Burke returned with one of his famous smirks. A grunt sounded as the blue eyed male cleared his throat. It was a bit rusty. A lone wolf did not talk as much as an alpha did. His pink tongue licked over his muzzle. Several things had attracted him to this area. "The religion of our Priestess. It interests me greatly and might be will to start practice it myself," he returned. A glint appeared in his eyes. The male was genuinely interested. He was also interested in other things but that would be only for him to know.

Burke then wanted to get to business, as nice as this conversation was, he was a wolf of duty. "Do tell me, Slade Nightmare, what is it you need my strength and calm mind for?," he inquired. He liked to do something fun and exciting. The large grey felt that he would not need to worry with this male. Already so many fun things came to his mind what they could do together.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - October 06, 2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 05, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 06, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 06, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 07, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 07, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 08, 2015, 07:09 PM