The Sunspire If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna stopped to consider it, cocking her head slightly. "What, it wasn't obvious? Of course that's what I want!" Ok, so maybe it had been less than obvious, but if she hadn't wanted this she would have said so. Vienna wasn't in the practice of agreeing with things she did not wish to, not even to spare feelings. True, she hated conflict, but she knew when to tell it like it was, and affairs such as these were never something to take lightly. Doing so could lead to so much worse hurt down the road.

It was all she'd wanted for a while now, she just hadn't known it then.

She hadn't figured it would, but it was good to have it out there anyway. Now she could pass any mistakes she might make as inexperience, she thought, laughing inwardly at the prospect. There were bound to be things. Like the whole 'more than friendship' thing... sure, she knew what it felt like. Heck, she could see clear as day that she felt a whole different spectrum for Sumayl than, say, Summer. But showing that to him? Yeah, that was less clear.

But he knew her, and she had little doubts he had also realized that sitting and sharing weren't really her fortes. Shifting, she let herself lean on him, pretty much invading his space to snuggle her face up against his neck. There were ways other than talking she could express it, and besides, it was darn cold out here. Not freezing, per say, but enough to make his warmth a most welcome thing to cuddle with.

"You don't say? If I ever meet one I'll have to double check." There was a laugh behind her tone, but satisfaction too.
Funny that a night that couldn't have started worse would have gone this way.
Messages In This Thread
If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes - by Vienna IA - December 15, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes - by Vienna IA - January 06, 2015, 09:15 PM