got nothin' in my brain [joining]
13 Posts
Ooc —
It was, Sidonie felt, a lucky break, inasmuch as Thistle was at least humoring her and not nearly so close to tearing her face off. The ivory youth took a healthy step back from the agouti alphaess, and for safe keeping and because instinct had finally kicked in and was, for the moment, telling her to, Sidonie kept her ears back and tail down. Actually shrinking herself to be smaller than the leader of the Bay was nigh impossible, and so she didn't, but perhaps the minimal submission would safeguard her for now. "I had the finest teachers at Sleepy Summit," she boasted while trying to think of the more impressive things she was supposed to have learned under their fine tutelage.

"I was taught how to claim and keep our borders secure," Sidonie said, remembering that she had dozed on and off during that lesson, "and I know how to fight for self-defense and to defeat any challengers for my position." In all fairness, that had been less of a class and more of a skilled learned through pushing her sisters around, but maybe it would count here. "I can, uh, lead my pack. Give advice, make good choices, things like that." It didn't sound impressive, and she privately thought that her leadership was more of a divine right than something to be earned and then defended, and in her fantasies being Queen meant more like having others wait on her hand and foot than giving them anything in return. "I can tell them what to do, and they do it." The girl illustrated her basic misunderstanding as a way of summarizing her schooling, and she couldn't resist the toss of her head and the arrogant gleam that returned to her dark blue eyes, a glimmer of the typical Sidonie personality.
Messages In This Thread
got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 01, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 02, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Sidonie - January 06, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: got nothin' in my brain [joining] - by Thistle Cloud - January 06, 2015, 11:15 PM