Redhawk Caldera what is mine is yours
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Backdated to January 2nd after @Raissa was accepted.

Raissa had been accepted and although FitzDutiful's writer was terrible confused about the timeline, things had been decided and everything was back on track! After Finley left, FitzDutiful lead Raissa into their home and began to steer them in the direction of his den. A good quarter of the pack lands lay between them and their destination, though the Caldera's namesake would have to wait for another day.

"I hope you like it here," Fitz mused softly, as he walked closer to Raissa. He was very very aware of his broken ankle and wanted to get a healer to see Raissa as soon as possible. It was due to this that he was taking her on the shortest route to his den. "There's so much to see that we couldn't possibly cover it all in one day, but we'll probably see a quarter of it on the way to our den."

FitzDutiful didn't use the word "us" deliberately. It really was just how he felt and it was rather natural for him to use it. He hopes she felt the same way, but if the events on the border were much to go by - she did. He wondered briefly if they were moving too fast. They had met only for the second time in the November and it had definitely fit in the category of whirlwind romance. That wasn't really anything to be concerned about though. He wanted to officially call her his mate, but a talk with Peregrine was going to take place before he ever broached that subject with Raissa.

Happy and content with their current situation, they walked with Fitz pointing out various nondescript landmarks along the way.
Messages In This Thread
what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 07, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 12, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 13, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 14, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 15, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: what is mine is yours - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: what is mine is yours - by Raissa - January 19, 2015, 01:14 PM