The Sunspire reality leans heavy on me
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
The howl that cut through the crisp, chilling winter air was crystal clear with its meaning. Though Sumayl had never had the chance to have any sort of one-on-one talk with the leader of The Sunspire he'd been apart of the pack long enough by now to tell her voice from the others. A hunt was afoot; which as a disdainful glance was given to the food cache he had very recently dug up to take stock of this howl was a godsend. Sumayl was doing what he could spending most of his days doing little else but hunting. Cut back on the time he spent with Vienna during the day for the simple fact he had her all to himself during the evenings nights. With Jace reinstated as the beta — not something he was overly thrilled about despite that their last talk it been much more civil than any of their previous ones; but Sumayl nobody subordinate and he doubted his opinions counted for much of anything. He did not think the two weeks of having Jace step down (or was it a month) was enough time for him to suddenly fix everything Sumayl thought was a problem in leadership but then again what did he know? He'd only ever been a leader of the siblings which on the grand scale probably counted for jack-shit. Regardless, Sumayl felt the pressure of providing as much as he could for the pack as a whole. And he didn't even hold the title gamekeeper yet.

After having ensured that the cache sparse as it was, had been re-covered with the hard earth he had dug up to take mental inventory Sumayl wasting little time making his way towards where the call had originated from. When Sumayl arrive his golden gaze touched on Amekaze first, offering her a submissive dip of his head before you about his gaze to go to Jace. His potential (probably?!) future brother-in-law. Sumayl would not call the terms on which they had a peace treaty with one another is stable necessarily. There was still, without a doubt, things they needed to work out (at least on Sumayl's end) it was a start. While Sumayl understood he should've offered Jace a submissive pose as well, the narcissistic Ostrega could not bring himself to do it. He respected Jace in a way but it wasn't enough yet to come to terms with his issues with his leadership skills; but that was a bone to pick at a different time.

Sumayl's gaze then went to Vienna who had hung back a bit, out of sight of the herd but within the trio's sights. He might have missed her if her scent hadn't wafted their way upwind of the herd. Her unqiue perfume-y scent mixed with his own musk as it was these days. Quietly, Sumayl waited to hear the game plan though he assumed they would wait to see if anyone else might show up.

Messages In This Thread
reality leans heavy on me - by Amekaze - January 05, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Vienna IA - January 05, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Sumayl - January 07, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Jace - January 17, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 07:10 PM