Duck Lake Secrets are bound to come out.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I agree, Last Round it is then :3

Scarlett had asked Raziel the question of him liking little ones or pups but her question got ignored. She just shook it off. Maybe Raziel though it was too much of a personal question to answer in front of the other. Her nose picked up the nice scent of the male as her nose was practically in his fur. Okay maybe she was super creepy right now. She didn't follow this thing with Raziel's brother at all. Was Shadow a bad person because Swiftcurrent couldn't know Raziel was his half brother? She didn't know Raziel's family connections were so complicated. She did not see Crëyr wiggle her brows to the male. She stepped a bit back but stayed close against the grey prince she fancied. She was probably not very subtile.

She was glad when the topic changed. She didn't miss her family at all, but yes she would miss Raziel. There was no denying in that. She grinned at him with all the adoration in the world when he made that rather arrogant comment. Oh no. I could not, Scarlett returned with a soft chuckle. The small white wanted to tease him about who was going to give her kisses, but it seemed inappropriate to say that in front of the other grey lady. She now noticed Crëyr's silent apology. Immediately Scarlett felt horrible for acting so jealously. She looked down to her paws and her ears flopped back for a moment.

She battered her eyes up from under her white lashes at the grey female across from her, now she was the one apologizing. Females were so great with these little signals. Raziel probably didn't even notice. It was nice to see you again Crëyr. Maybe next time I can help you hunt again! Have lunch together or something, Scarlett offered, and then gave returned a genuine smile to her. I'm just a howl away.

Messages In This Thread
Secrets are bound to come out. - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Raziel - December 24, 2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Crëyr - December 24, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Raziel - December 25, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Crëyr - December 27, 2014, 02:36 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Scarlett - December 27, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Raziel - December 31, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Crëyr - January 02, 2015, 04:26 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Scarlett - January 02, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Secrets are bound to come out. - by Raziel - January 03, 2015, 02:30 AM