Vendetta's Threshold
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke grinned as he made his fellow pack mate laugh. Oh yes. He was feeling more at home already. It was true. There were only a few females that were worth staying with, others were just rather useful when they were in heat. Or well, even when they weren't in their heat. It made the large grey grin even more. Quickly afterwards his grind faded and his light blue eyes focussed on the scarlet mark on his shoulder. He immediately gave respectful nod. "I do hope so. You would make a better brother than my actual one," he comment. His eyes lingering on the mark. Oh yes he was going to put his mind on that. He wanted to have one in his fur too. A wicked grin turned on his face. Perfect.

His docked tail let out a little sway. Hmm so that shadow queen he heard about had just gotten pups? Well damn. And there he thought he might charm a fine lady like her. He would have to inquire more information about that. All with time, his calm told him. Burke liked to get what he wanted. "Only natural," he spoke with a firm nod. The stone grey male had been a provider for his pack for quite some years now. He would manage perfectly with helping his fellow dark packmate. "Would there a meal for me in the end?," Burke inquired. There was no denying that lone wolves ate less than the ones in a pack. The male felt like he could eat a whole deer at the moment. Not that he would show that. If not, he would go hunt alone after he had done his duties.

"Slade Nightmare, Can I just say I will look forward to our hunt. It is a real.. pleasure.. to meet someone who shares the same vision. I'm glad I came to your call. I do apologize for as I do not know this area just yet. What type of prey will we be hunting, and how many do we need for the cashes to be filled to the Queen's wishes?." Burke's stump of a tail moved a bit, indicating it was slightly wagging. In the meanwhile he mesmerized the scent of his fellow wolf, so he could always recognize it.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - October 06, 2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 05, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 05, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 06, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 06, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 07, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Burke - January 07, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Vendetta's Threshold - by Slade - January 08, 2015, 07:09 PM