From One to Another
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
A solemn face watched as she again tried to recover her footing, only for her effort to be in vain. It was obvious she was hurt, and losing blood swiftly evey second she moved. The crimson silk lavished the very ground the female laid upon, the puddle seining around her slowly.
Such a tantilizing perfume, the ruby drink..

"It is unfourtionate that you find yourself unable to rise, girl. I also find it unfourtionate that you believe I will let someone who holds as much courage as a honey badger, lay on grounds close to Black Feather. As a token of your humility and determination, I give you a slice of the desert in which you came for."

Slade didn't intend to give her any information of hostages, but he was vile enough to trust a girl who had risked her life, struck a deal with th devil himself, and survived. She deserved a bit of info. Plus, he was possibly saving her life by telling her this.

"BlackFeather members are not very,..kind,..and I can promise you with the essesnce of my black soul, that they would not give you what I give you now. These lands are dangerous, girl. The wolves who live here, live here for a reason. Because they too, are dangerous. And from what I've seen, what I've been a part of,...if you are seen near this pack without a substantial reason, you will, and I emphasis Will, be killed. Without a second thought."

Slade looked towards the dying light of the sun, the holiness of the sun retreating for the sinfulness of the night to take over. And with the darkness, things would change. Slade even felt it within himself, the very good he had been showing the greyscale girl, he was finding less and less reasoning for it.
The savage was returning.

Swiveling swiftly on his heel, the trotted to a fallen log. Backing up, he used his thick hind legs as the power to push the medium length log ever to the base of tree where she was. He continued this until about 4 logs were piled onto of one another, next to her. He continued the same motion for the other side in which she lay, and then took the now unsheathed jaws of his to drag a broken log on top, both holding the pile together, and givin her a bit of a roof. Lightly panting, he turned to her.

"If you find yourself unable to drag your body 3 feet to a den, then you have no other option to living. And considering that BlackFeather is not known very well for its hospitality, or it's ability to keep others who are not of the pack, alive, I have to ensure a scout party will not search for you. Nor send other,..interviewers. One thing we do not need is publicity. "

The sun,..it is half hidden.

"I will find someone who can bandage your wound. I know of a golden wolf who has steered me properly for years. I can trust him. Also, he will send you food. I will make sure of it."

Two thirds hidden,...

"Stay low, stay quiet, and do not utter a sound unless you her te sound of nails upon tree bark, and even then, stead fast until you hear 3 scratches made. That is a signal either I or Ashton will give you. You will be safe then."

His view has been obscured, the darkness permeatin the thick and tangled woods. Within him, his heart beats quicker, pulsing more blood through his veins, his pupils dialating to enhance his view.
The shadows awaken.
Messages In This Thread
From One to Another - by Rain - December 07, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: From One to Another - by Slade - December 08, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: From One to Another - by Rain - December 09, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: From One to Another - by Slade - December 09, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: From One to Another - by Rain - December 10, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: From One to Another - by Slade - December 15, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: From One to Another - by Rain - December 15, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: From One to Another - by Slade - December 15, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: From One to Another - by Rain - December 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: From One to Another - by Slade - December 15, 2014, 05:23 PM