Redhawk Caldera Smoked the cheese and light it out
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Sorry @Peregrine Totally blanked about this thread!

Mikael got the fleeting feeling that the alpha was glad that he was staying but though he could not know for sure, he knew that he would be extremely glad in that situation. Every alpha wolf needed a strong, capable and above all, loyal pack that would follow them to the end of the earth and beyond.

"I am definitely going for Healer... There is no point in wasting prior knowledge, now is there? Besides, one can never have enough healers. Our old pack had a few... Though none of them actually did a lot..." The russet streaked wolf hummed for a few moments, thinking over the trades he could possible pursue in the future. "I could try for Warrior, definitely. I like fighting, not in the bad way but every wolf has the primal instincts for fighting... As for the last one, who knows? I'll see where life is taking me, just go with the flow and really... I just want to let life take a hold for a while."
Messages In This Thread
Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - December 29, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 01, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Smoked the cheese and light it out - by Mikael - January 09, 2015, 06:05 AM