JOIN · homecoming
<font face="georgia"><i><FONT COLOR="#b0c4de">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#adbfdb">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a8b9d8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a4b4d4">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9faed1">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9ba8cd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#96a2ca">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#929dc6">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8d97c2">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8991bf">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#848bbb"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#8085b8">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7b80b4">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#777ab1"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#7274ad">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e6eaa">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6968a6">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6563a2">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#605d9f">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5c579b"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#575198">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#534c94">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4e4691">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a408d">e</FONT></i></font>
29 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I had to edit this a bit as it would make more sense given new circumstances.

Had Lethe been staring directly at the face of her 'welcomer,' she could have noted the malicious grin that curled upon her company's slender muzzle. As it stood, she missed it -- but there was still the crackle of tension within the air, and the tawny she-wolf had to bite back a smile at how pettily the situation unfolded. Once upon a time, in her younger years just as the girl before her, Lethe would have simpered a venomous response. As it stood now, while she held no true desire to join the pack before her for any other reasoning then she was seeking a home and therefore was not going to flop belly up like a gutted fish to the she-wolf before her -- she also held no quarrel with her either.

"I am glad to hear this," she replied, honestly enough, though lack of conviction truly shone through. Lethe would suck on the toes of no one. "But why are you here, then?" It was nothing more than a simple inquisition -- if Shearwater Bay had risen higher than Lethe's expectations before beneath the reign of Nanuq and Koios, why had the girl traveled so far from home? Perhaps Kaskae had swiped the leadership from her completely?

"I left the Bay because I would not bow to two cubs at the mere age of 6 months. I hold no ill will towards you, Jinx, nor Shearwater Bay." Her tone was modest enough, though the honeyed female lifted her shoulders in a gentle shrug -- it mattered little to her if the ivory wench before her was ready to throw a hissy fit because Lethe had chosen a different path.

In turn, she was crowded then, and while she remained in a submissive manner as any intelligent rogue would so close to the borders of another's land, she did not sink lower. The question came out harshly -- reiterating that Jinx indeed was bitter towards Lethe's departure from Shearwater Bay. The honeyed she-wolf could appreciate that, in a sense, disloyalty was not something she would take lightly either.

She was about to answer with her desire to speak with the pack's Alpha, and yet a voice in her mind hushed her. 'There are other plansss for you. Turn to the east. It was a curious thing, and the she-wolf pursed her lips slightly, taking a pace back now as she lifted herself to a neutral stance. "I was simply here to hold council with the Alpha of these lands -- but I believe I will turn a new direction."
Messages In This Thread
JOIN · homecoming - by Lethe - January 07, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Jinx - January 07, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Lethe - January 23, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Jinx - January 23, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Lethe - January 25, 2014, 11:32 AM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Lethe - January 27, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: JOIN · homecoming - by Jinx - February 03, 2014, 11:32 PM