Firestone Hot Springs Looking at the world through rose colored glasses
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Gentium Basic'; font-style: strong; font-size: 16px; color: #4d924d; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #99C199;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Georgia', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:20px'} </style>

he was not surprised to know that blue willow still held ill feelings toward fox, and disappointed in his former lover's reaction to their mutual friend. giving a noncommittal sound, lasher licked one of blue willow's forelegs. he cannot forget you, nor i, nor the plateau, he murmured to her, no matter how strenuously he attempts at the task. it is where he belongs. and i hope he will return to us.

at length a bawdy twinkle came to his eyes; he reached up to nip her ruff firmly. i could distract you, if you wish, blue willow! taltos exclaimed, tongue lolling with the joke of it, though he meant it in truth — her body was even more lovely to him with the curve and glow of pregnancy upon it, and the knowing expression of her verdant eyes, their light holding the secrets of femininity and motherhood and childbirth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking at the world through rose colored glasses - by Lasher - January 09, 2015, 03:44 PM