Blacktail Deer Plateau I imagine we're all right
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
What Osprey said next made little sense to Saena. She'd thrown her family aside the moment Junior suggested it and, with the exception of her siblings, no longer associated herself with any of them. With Osprey's disappearance, she'd joined that group whether she liked it or not. She was a mere pack mate now, and while Blacktail Deer Plateau might operate like a family, she wasn't Saena's family any longer as far as she was concerned.

What that had to do with being a wolf—why denouncing her irresponsible aunts, uncles, father and mother had anything to do with her species—was lost on her, to whom it made no sense at all. Similarly, hating her family members meaning she hated herself was also lost on her, which was made clear by her unwavering glare. Osprey's appeal didn't work on someone as jaded about family as Saena was.

"I choose my own family," she growled, "because those I choose have been more of a family to me than any of those who should have been my family. You aren't part of it, and you never will be again." She lashed her tail, lifted her head even higher, pinned her ears tall—accepting the higher position of them, for Osprey stood now in a posture beneath hers and, having not reacted, Saena took it to mean she was free to take that power—and once again said, "go away."
Messages In This Thread
I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 12:30 AM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 03, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 04, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 05, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 06, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 09, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 10, 2015, 11:17 PM