Blacktail Deer Plateau I imagine we're all right
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey watch Saena's game of power with mild amusement, but chose not to react to the provocation. She shifted her position slightly, but remained seated, regarding the girl with a searching look. It seemed that she was trying to find something familiar in the girl, something to attach herself to, yet there was nothing. Cold, hard stone wall and there was no way around it. For a moment she hesitated trying to decide between attempting to reach the girl or giving up here and now. She was a family member - a distant one, but still.

On the other hand - they had never been close, why not leave it at that? If she wished to hate her - so be it. Reasoning with her would be fruitless, trying to explain herself? She didn't want to hear. So - was there any point in doing anything of that? "I don't think that you are fair," Osprey finally told her in a calm manner. "I haven't done anything wrong to you. Whatever has kept me away from the pack has not been done with intention to hurt you or anyone else here," she went on.

"I was caught in a stampede, I got seriously hurt and I had no way of returning anytime sooner than I have," Osprey said, having a feeling that this would be of no interest to Saena. "If you don't want me to be your family - so be it. If you want to hate me, to hold me responsible for everyone's sins - do it, if that makes you feel any better. But I am not going to leave - because this is my home too and these people are my friends."
Messages In This Thread
I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 12:30 AM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 03, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 04, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 05, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 06, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 09, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 10, 2015, 11:17 PM