Blacktail Deer Plateau I imagine we're all right
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Again, Osprey tried to say something reasonable, and again, Saena tuned her out. At least, she tuned out all the parts except the one about the stampede. For a moment her cold wall faltered, but it was up again instantly.

After all, hadn't Atticus been hurt when he left? Hadn't Tytonidae left because of hurt feelings and never come back? Hadn't Peregrine left because Fox was so hurt, only for Saena to learn the truth a week later? And hadn't Junior been hurt as well and was now gone? But Junior had sent a messenger! And, although Osprey had no way of knowing it, it was this that made her vehemently turn against her aunt's reasoning.

When Osprey said she wouldn't leave the pack, Saena snorted heatedly. "I didn't ask you to leave the pack. I told you to leave me alone and get away from me. I don't want you in my personal life." But it was becoming clear to Saena, who was biased of course, that Osprey didn't really care about Saena's personal desires—or about all the abandonment she'd been through, at least not enough to simply apologize and spare her the excuses, which was the only thing that might have got through to her before.

Now, she turned her back on the woman, returning her attention to the doe she'd been tracking... but it was long gone.q
Messages In This Thread
I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 12:30 AM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 03, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 04, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 05, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 06, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 09, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Osprey - January 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: I imagine we're all right - by Saēna - January 10, 2015, 11:17 PM