This Too Shall Pass {j}
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
. Flash continued to disregard the female wolfness as they neared the borders. She would probably be a good asset, but he didn't think anybody would could so easily trespass on their territory could get so easily in. He growled slightly, not believing their choice of wolves. Seriously. One wolf hutning so near their borders, one wolf smack in the middle of the territory. Noctisardor Bypass is falling apart without Shadow.

They reached the borders, with Flash still grumbling. Creyr mentioned the normal questions. Answer whatever she said. He rolled his eyes. Even if Noctisardor Bypass needed more wolves, was a trespassing wolf Necessary?

His angry thoughts were annoying him so much he just didn't want to be there anymore. Creyr.You decide whenever she stays or not. She stays, She leaves. I don't want to deal with this right now. Apologies for my bad mood He complained. If she must. Then she has my permission to stay. Now I'm not going to waste the daylight and go hunting. Goodbye.

Flash padded away from the scene and into the forest. He was sick of Noctisardor Bypass without Shadow. Shadow would know what to do in this situation. Flash groaned. But pushed it off as a lemming darted in front of him, an eagle in sight following it. He grinned, pushing the troubling thoughts into the back of his brain... And pounced.

Messages In This Thread
This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Selene - December 14, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - December 15, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Flash - December 15, 2014, 08:25 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Selene - December 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - December 20, 2014, 04:04 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Flash - December 22, 2014, 02:56 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Selene - December 22, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Flash - January 10, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: This Too Shall Pass {j} - by Crëyr - January 10, 2015, 09:41 AM