Swiftcurrent Creek All I have is all that is gone.
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The two-toned wolf finally spoke, flickered her eyes towards Falwasi and made eye contact. At last. If Paarthurnax would have failed to speak once more, the deer would have turned tail without a backwards glance. If she didn’t want to speak, Falwasi would not force her. But apparently, she did.

Falwasi did not move from her current position, which was located metres away from the alluring female, and yet it was close enough. She would not want to move any closer — there was no need to, and Falwasi could hear her well enough.

She listened as Paarthurnax elaborated on the reason Falwasi spoke against her. She didn’t get it — if the desert-borne understood, shouldn’t that have been the end of it? Falwasi had explained herself, and her new peer clearly understood her reasons, so what was the problem? [size=xx-small]All she needed to do was apologize for her unwelcoming behaviour.[/size]

”I'm glad we're clear with each others intentions,” she said evenly, starting to move towards the wood she had been resting at. She was in killer need of sleep, especially after this. And in Falwasi’s mind, they had wiped the slate clean.
Messages In This Thread
All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 13, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 17, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 29, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 04, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 10, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 10, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 11, 2015, 09:32 AM