stormy weather
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Unless you want to forward date, I'll write assuming this is still set on Lazar's first day at the Glacier.

Two newcomers in one morning. Who would have thought? Malachi had barely had enough time to settle in little Linnéa when he'd been beckoned to the borders again. But Lazar had been an easy decision. Though Malachi had gleaned only surface information, the boy appeared a fine wolf and the sundry leader had left him to his own after he'd given the white boy a place in the pack. Yet by then murky sunlight had already swathed the land, and after a period of disgruntled assessment the young man decided his travels would have to wait for another day.

So he took to scouting instead. He'd traced the Southern borders to ease his itching paws, and now he turned back to the trees, pointing his face northward to scour the Glacier's roaming cliffs. It was not long before he found his eyes distracted by another, white fur flickering between the evergreens, and though at first Malachi thought the other could be Scarlett, a distinctively male scent corrected his first assumption. "Lazar!" Malachi beckoned and waved his tail in greeting. His paws crunched atop the fine layer of snow as he approached, and his lips curled into an amiable grin. "Scoured the whole Glacier yet?"
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
stormy weather - by Lazar - December 23, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: stormy weather - by Malachi - January 10, 2015, 11:58 AM