Swiftcurrent Creek All I have is all that is gone.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Falwasi's expression was blank, and she remained solid in her place. Paarthurnax did likewise, rooted to the spot as though to make her point known: wherever Swiftcurrent's wolves called home, she was sure to follow. It had been her home before many of its current members and leaving it had not been a decision she'd made lightly. Her mistake had since been recognised, however, and although Paar knew she would not be able to return and resume her life as it once was, she was prepared to gather the pieces and place them in order once more.

Paarthurnax voiced her reason for returning because, as the source behind the golden wolfess' frustration, she felt that she owed that to her. And yet, despite her freedom to speak, Falwasi couldn't look any less interested. Her bronze gaze lingered on Paar, silence falling between them, until finally she answered. The russet beauty's velvet ears pricked then and, unsure, made to halt her pack-mate as she turned away. "Actually," she said, then paused to consider her words. "I'm not entirely... sure, what yours are now."

She did not know what was going on in Falwasi's mind. Did she still deem her a threat? Did she plot to play out Paarthurnax' worst fear, and eradicate her brood following their birth? Or to simply move on despite everything, and pretend all was just peachy between them? Paarthurnax had understood Falwasi's concern, yes, but that didn't mean she agreed. She'd been hurt by the other female's disapproval of her being among the ranks, naturally, and she was still very much afraid of further rebuttal - not of herself but of her pups, the innocents in all of this.
Messages In This Thread
All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 13, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 17, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 29, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 04, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 10, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 10, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 11, 2015, 09:32 AM