Blacktail Deer Plateau act as if you care
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
sorry! Kept trying to respond to this but I'm having major issues writing Dante for some reason. Sorry if this is awful

Perhaps simply wishing her luck was not the right move to make. Maybe another wolf would have begged her to stay, told her that she belonged nowhere else. But Dante was not that wolf, nor would he ever be. His firm belief was that individuals should choose their own path, make their own decisions, and no one knew but then what would make them happy. If Amelie wanted to stay, she would. If she wanted to be a part of their family, she would remain and try. He knew nothing of her reasons behind going as he did not know her. He had no room to judge her decision or say it was wrong.

His eyes narrowed a bit with concern when her words came, and honestly they cut a bit. Did she think so little of them? Of him? Perhaps they were not close, but she was a member of his pack. He would miss her and he would worry for her, no matter if she was a member for two weeks or years. True, in time it would fade, for he could not always dwell on those who left. But it would be there. The regret they couldn't have met before now.

Dante's ears tilted back. "I haven't spoken with her." She had been so busy, and he, that they hadn't connected in a long while. Now he worried though. What other turmoil was he missing within the pack? "But I will." It was becoming a little more clear to the alpha why she was leaving, but honestly he could say nothing to help. If she couldn't see her worth to those around her, he couldn't make her. Sometimes, life happened and such things were made less clear. But family was a two way street, and with love came understanding.

He watched her go, then, feeling the worry start. Hopefully she would find what she was searching for.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
act as if you care - by Amelie - November 24, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - November 24, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - November 28, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 07, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 08, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 21, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - December 29, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Amelie - December 30, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: act as if you care - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2015, 01:28 PM