Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Murr I wanna do this justice but writing is so hard right now I don't even know ;.;

Listening to Galileo's tale put much of Dante's life in perspective. He too knew the sting of family departures and blood that he did not want to claim. But every loved (or less loved) one he had left behind had been no one's choice but his own. He couldn't relate to being forced away like that and hoped never to be able to. It looked like it was killing this man.

"That she could not see you are not responsible for your blood... that is a terrible thing." And one of Dante's worst nightmares, though the fear had faded as time went on. It wasn't his father's name that cursed him now... it was his actions as a young one, before he'd known better.

Upon hearing the name, though, Dante's eyes widened and he stood stock still. Finn? As in, Finn Finn? It had to be a coincidence, but looking at Galileo, it wasn't impossible. Dante wasn't great at seeing such things, but there definitely could be resemblance there. For a moment he hesitated to tell, not wanting to grant Galileo false hope, but if there was a chance, he'd hate to deny that.

"I know a Finn." He said quietly, raising his eyes to meet the distraught father's. "I do not know if he is yours, but he belongs to my pack on the Plateau." He cut off there, allowing that to sink in. Perhaps they could meet... and then at least that answer would be known for sure.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2015, 05:33 PM