Horizon Ridge you're gonna hear me roar
12 Posts
Ooc — Riven
I definitely started a reply to this and then got distracted... I'd say the lake is just outside of Horizon Ridge's territory. Probably the northeastern side of the mountain range?

Dublin took no offense to Pied's laughter, instead sharing a grin with her new pack mate. "Salt is a great volumizer," she told the white female, agreeing in her own way that bathing in the sea wasn't the worst crime against beauty a wolf could commit, "but it does absolutely nothing to condition." The ocean's water was the enemy of the soft, luxurious fur that Dublin boasted. "I like to keep clean," was all she said at the last question. It was part vanity, part practicality; as a healer, Dublin knew that wounds had the potential to react badly to the various particles typically found in a wolf's coat.

She followed Pied's gaze as the white female considered the ridge's options, and she tried not to look too disappointed when there was no easy answer. Another adventure, when all Dublin truly wanted to do was bathe and then take a long nap... but the cream woman nodded, her brown ears flicking backwards in acknowledgment of Pied's admission. "I don't suppose it can be helped," she responded with a grin, "and if the end result is a bath, it doesn't really matter how dirty we get, does it?" Deep down, however, it was taking all of Dublin's willpower not to shudder at the thought.
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 15, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 15, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 16, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 16, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 17, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 18, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 26, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 27, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 29, 2014, 01:22 PM