Whitefish River I can feel the touch from another world
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Though this would be a good place to fade out! One more post from you or can be archived as is if you'd like!

For once, the teen didn't read too far into what Somnia said. Considering the woman was from Redhawk Caldera, this was a rare miracle all on its own, for Saena was fairly (in)famous for assuming things that weren't actually being said. "I'll help," she offered, moving in to help with the dismantling of the doe, "but I don't have too much practice, so sorry if it looks like shit."

When they finally finished the task nearly half an hour later—with Somnia's pile of meat looking much less like a hack job than Saena's—she stood back, admiring the Redhawk wolf's work. There was still some left on the bones for scavengers, a donation from the good-willed wolves who couldn't possibly eat or carry any more. "I hope someday I can be that good," she said with a smile and a wave of her tail. The forest was growing dark, though, and she didn't intend to hang around for too much longer.

"Don't say hi to my dad for me," she said with a grimace, sort of assuming that Somnia would know who her dad was (after all, how callous would Peregrine have to be to pretend he didn't have kids already?). She bent to collect the scraps, but anything said in response was received and not answered, since her jaws were already brimming with meat. She only waved her tail in friendly farewell before departing, sweeping wide around the area where she'd smelled the mountain lion.
Messages In This Thread
I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - December 15, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Laksha - December 15, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - December 15, 2014, 10:42 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - December 30, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 02, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 03, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 04, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 05, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 07, 2015, 10:38 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 08, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 09, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 09, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Saēna - January 12, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: I can feel the touch from another world - by Somnia - January 13, 2015, 04:20 PM